Sophiebeans

On 4 April 2006, our world became a bit more magical as we welcomed our first daughter to the world. Sophie Grace was born at 0124 in the morning weighing 7lbs 9oz and 19.5 inches long. Now I am a (loving) wife to Matt, mother of Sophie, have a Great Dane/Pointer called Joey, and am a part-time nurse. Due to the suggestions of friends and my computer savvy hubby,this is Sophie's blog. Good luck to us :)


02 November 2006

CLAP IF YOU BELIEVE IN FAERIES

Our perfect pixie!!



We took Sophie to the carnival at church (rides, games, food, and lots of photo ops! ) best Halloween in a long time!!


This is my favorite one, even though the background i s too dark :) (Below)Sophie and her great-grandfather

Sophie won a "fish" full of candy. Holding the fishing pool herself~
First taste of candy ever. She loved her lolly, we had to pry it away!!
Sweetest picture ever!


1 Comments:

  • At Sunday, November 05, 2006 12:22:00 PM, Blogger Lora said…

    Sophie is the prettiest faerie EVER!

    I'm so sorry we missed the Ren Fest with you! I can't believe you rode the camel! I'm so impressed!

    I'm DONE with work, let's hang out soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home